Are you naturally artistic and wish to exploit this gift? A few people who are just like you adore clay sculpting. Since sculpting with clay is a broad concept, a good number of those people choose jewelry art works. You could do this as well. Making your own beads is one way of launching your business at an affordable cost.
Creating your beads is possible, now that you can find different types of clay on the Internet. Even so, not all types of clay are ideal for bead making. Fimo clay, which is one type of polymer man-made clay, is just the right one for you. Polymer is made of PVC plastic and other chemicals for making the product malleable. You could pick the other two of types of polymer clay and mix with the fimo. However, as a starter you will enjoy creating pure fimo clay beads at home.
You do not need to buy many expensive tools. On the other hand, if you do not want to perform any clay work at home, you could buy ready-made fimo beads. These are available on the Internet. All you have to do is to visit some of the leading action sites like Amazon. You will get a great chance to read customer feedback and reviews on every product you want. If you simply want to go all the way, your first step is purchasing the fimo clay. Read the product guidelines. In addition, make sure of the following main issues about the fimo:
• Buy only fimo clay product. This is why you should read the label properly
• Avoid buying a product with any toxic substance in it. This is rare with fimo clay beads, but you should always be cautious.
• Are you buying clay for kids? If yes, you really need to take care. Ensure that the product is for kids and it is completely safe.
• Buy from a reputable vendor online or offline
• Request for the tool kit to accompany the polymer clay you want to buy.
• Of course, if low budget is a major concern for you, it is good that you take extra time to find the reasonably priced clay.
Fimo beads are easy to create because you are free to choose different colors of clay. The next thing to do is to make beautiful bead designs. Printing on this clay is a simple procedure, making it easy for you to create any theme you desire. You could create cylindrical, square, rectangular, and other types of shapely beads too. The clay preparation involves kneading and rolling to remove air bubbles and to make it malleable.